In the course of using the Services or by communicating with us, Peruzz or its third party vendors will collect, use, disclose, store, process and transfer the following information:
- Account Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, physical address, and business name, size and type. You will be requested to provide this information when you register for an account with Peruzz or request to use our Services. In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, Peruzz may collect your credit/debit card information. This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. Peruzz will use this information solely to complete your order and will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
- Chat Data: When you use our Services, we may store and process data and information included in chat windows, chat rooms or other conversations and interactions through the Services. This information allows us to provide features such as chat transcripts and integrate the Services with other applications.
- Usage Data: We also collect information about the devices you use to access our Services. This information includes IP addresses, the type of browser and device from which the Services were accessed, other identifiers to your devices and the web page you visited before coming to our website. Depending on your settings, your devices may also transmit and we may collect location information. We also collect other data about your use of the Services, such as, but not limited to, interactions with the user interface to the Services, the frequency and size of data transfers and information you use to describe yourself.
- Other Information: We will collect any other information that you provide to us, including information relating to co-workers and your customers, agents or other third parties.
- Cookies: We use technologies like cookies and pixel tags to provide, improve, protect and promote our Services. For example, cookies help us with things like remembering your user identification for your next visit, understanding how you are interacting with our Services and improving them based on that information. Cookies are also used for statistics that do not use your personal information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our Services may not function properly without cookies.
Use of Information
We may share information as described below but we do not sell it to third parties.
- Anonymized Data: We may share with third parties non-personal information, public information and anonymized aggregated data.
- Legal: We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of our Services or our users; or (d) protect our property rights.
How We Protect Data
- Security: Security is important to us. We are dedicated to keeping your information secure and testing the Services for vulnerabilities. We also continue to work on features to keep your information safe, including by use of security measures like two-factor authentication, encryption of files at rest and alerts when new devices and applications are linked to your account.
- Retention: We retain information you store on our Services for as long as we need it to provide you the Services. If you delete your account, we will also delete this information. But please note: (a) there might be some delay in deleting this information from our servers, computers and back-up storage; and (b) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements.
- Requested Deletion: We will, upon request, use commercially reasonable efforts to correct, delete and or block your personal and private information from further processing or use.
Where We Store and Transfer Data
- Worldwide. To provide the Services, we may store, process and transmit information in the United States and countries around the world, including those outside your country. Information may also be stored locally on the devices you use to access the Services.
- If we are involved in a reorganization, merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that deal. We will notify you (for example, via a message to the email address associated with your account) of any such deal and outline your choices in that event.